- Flexible Hours
- Reporting to: Taproom manager
- Hourly rate: £9.50 per hour
You will be required to work to the best of your ability at all times during working hours, showing consideration for the needs of our customers and fellow staff members. As a member of bar staff, serving customers will be your top priority and you will be expected to do so in a polite, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
Other duties will include:
- Ensuring the bar and the taproom environment is clean and tidy
- Ensuring that the bar is well stocked at all times
- All employees will be expected to display a high standard of teamwork and participate in all duties equally
- You may be required to cover the hours of absent colleagues, undertake extra hours of work or duties to ensure the efficient running of the bar
- We expect all staff to be on time to all shifts
This is a great opportunity to learn about a variety of duties in a small and inclusive company. Further training and development opportunities will be available for the right candidate.
Send CV to email@example.com.